The duration of whole ATPL theory course will be 6 months minimum. Lectures are going to be every two or three weeks (always any day from Friday to Sunday). You have to attend all of the lectures! Please, keep in mind that during this course you will have to come to the airport for lessons at least 12 times.
The whole course consists of lectures with experience teacher, self-study in the duration of at least 650 hours (10 % of which must be done in a classroom with tutor), progress and final tests. Some lectures can be done online.
Course fee includes acces to Aviation exam database for 6 months.
ATPL theoretical knowledge course consists
- Aviation Law
- Airframe, Systems, Engines and Electrics
- Mass and Balance
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Human Performance and Limitations
- General Navigation
- Radio Navigation
- Operational Procedures
- Principles of Flight
- Minimum 18 years old
- Holder of a PPL(A) or CPL (A)
- knowledge of math, physics and English in high school level - there will be an initial test for knowledge check
approx. € 1 571
Requirements for finishing the course
- Complete all self-study, lessons with teacher, progress and final tests
- Complete KSA (knowledge, skills, attitude) and math test
- Finishing the course in maximum of 18 months.
We will send information about other details of the course, including course syllabus and schedules of each lesson to all clients with filled application form.