The training can only be flown on one type of aircraft at which the pilot also completes final examinations. After passing the exams, you are only allowed to fly this type of airplane. If you are interested in flying with another type of airplane as a LAPL pilot, we offer retraining for the other aircraft.
The training syllabus contains 30 flight hours. Holders of other pilot licenses (UL, GLD, etc.) with prior flight experience may achieve up to 50% training relief. This makes LAPL training particularly beneficial for UL pilots who dream of flying a Cessna or Diamond DA40.
Requirements for the student
- Minimum age of 16, legal guardian consent required for persons under 18 years of age.
- The student must hold at least a valid class II medical certificate extended by an EU 2019/27 Part-MED examination.
- You need a radiotelephone license for the first individual flight (the course is part of the theoretical training).
Course of the training
Theoretical classes take place in the classroom at Sazená Airport. Part of the study takes the form of lectures and consultations, part of self-study. Outline of the theoretical Part:
- Aviation Law and ATC Procedures
- Flight performance and planning
- Human performance
- Flight Basics: Aircraft
- General knowledge of the aircraft
- Operational procedures
Practical part outline:
- Introductory flight
- Training flight to learn the effects of controls
- Training flights to train direct and horizontal flight, climb, descent and turns
- Training flights to train slow flights, min. safe speed, stall, fall prevention and spin
- Training flights to practice
- take-off and climb
- traffic pattern flight
- approach and landing
- takeoff and landing with side wind
- take-off with maximum performance
- landing on short surfaces
- Correction of faulty landings
- Traffic pattern emergency procedures
- Examination before the first solo flight
- First solo flights around the traffic pattern
- Separate and check-up flights around the traffic pattern
- Training flights for piloting techniques (sharp turns with a 45 ° tilt, stall in turn, fall prevention and spins from a turn)
- Training flights to practice emergency landing
- Training flights to practice a safety landing
- Instrument flight training
- Cross country navigations
- Check before the first solo cross country navigation
- Separate cross country navigations and cross country flight navigation
- Cross country flight navigation in controlled areas, arrivals, departures and cross country flights of controlled airports
It can start immediately, the training is individual with us, you plan flights yourself in our application.
We fly all year round, our planes are heated.
Completing the course and obtaining a license
The theoretical test is composed of a test at the Civil Aviation Authority. Practical skills will be verified by the Civil Aviation Authority's examiner.
Where to go next?
The theoretical test is also valid for the PPL license. Therefore, a private pilot license can be obtained without further theoretical testing.
The price is stated in our price list. You can choose from several types of general aviation aircraft from our offer on which you want to complete your training. Prices include aircraft, fuel and instructor costs.