Requirement for a student
- An applicant for a single classification, single-pilot, multi-engine airplane must have flown the aircraft for at least 70 hours as a pilot-in-command.
- The applicant must hold at least a valid class II health certificate.
- The applicant must hold a private PPL (A) or CPL (A) pilot license.
- Minimum age of 18
Course of the training
- Theoretical training takes place within the pre-flight briefing of practical training.
- Training will take place individually, practical training must be divided into at least two flights.
- Training includes 6 hours of flight on the Tecnam P2006T
It can start immediately, the training is individual with us, you plan flights yourself in our application.
We fly all year round, our planes are heated.
Where to go next?
- MEP IR,
- when passing the MEP and MEP / IR courses, it is possible to carry out the combined final practical exam MEP and MEP / IR simultaneously
The price is listed in our price list. Prices include the aircraft, fuel and instructor.
Do you just want to try it? Come and try a flight in a multi-engine plane. Contact us at tel (+420) 724 327 922.