Requirements for the student
- A valid PPL or LAPL pilot license.
- A valid medical report on medical fitness of at least class II.
- A valid radiotelephone license.
Course of the training
Groundwork is an essential part of night flying. The practical training syllabus is 5 hours and includes:
- airspace flight,
- take-off and landing training with an instructor
- solo take-off and landing training,
- night cross country navigation.
The NIGHT qualification is entered by the Civil Aviation Authority in a pilot license upon the submission of training documentation. Neither theoretical nor practical tests are required.
It can start immediately, the training is individual with us, you plan flights yourself in our application.
We fly all year round, our planes are heated.
Training must be completed within six months of initiation!
In our price list of trainings, you will find prices for various types of aircraft on which you can complete training. Prices are stated without landing fees. They include the cost of the aircraft, fuel and instructor.
Where to go next?
Do you want to know the magic of flying at night? Come and try the night flight. Contact us at tel (+420) 724 327 922.