Requirements for the student
- A valid PPL or LAPL pilot license.
- A valid medical report on medical fitness of at least class II.
- A valid radiotelephone license.
Course of the training
Groundwork is an essential part of night flying. The practical training syllabus is 5 hours and includes:
- airspace flight,
- take-off and landing training with an instructor
- solo take-off and landing training,
- night cross country navigation.
The NIGHT qualification is entered by the Civil Aviation Authority in a pilot license upon the submission of training documentation. Neither theoretical nor practical tests are required.
It can start immediately, the training is individual with us, you plan flights yourself in our application.
We fly all year round, our planes are heated.
Training must be completed within six months of initiation!
Prices of the NIGHT training
Training on aircraft Cessna 150
- 5h C150 + course fee: approx. € 820 (993 with VAT)
Training on aircraft Bristell B23
- 5h C150 + course fee: approx. € 887 (1 074 with VAT)
Training on aircraft Cessna 172 RG
- 5h C150 + course fee: approx. € 1 308 (1 582 with VAT)
Training on aircraft Diamond DA40
- 5h C150 + course fee: approx. € 1 213 (1 467 with VAT)
Prices are stated without landing fees. They include the cost of the aircraft, fuel and instructor. You can find other prices in our price list.
Where to go next?
Do you want to know the magic of flying at night? Come and try the night flight. Contact us at tel (+420) 724 327 922.