Requirements for the student
- An applicant for class qualification for single-pilot, multi-engine airplane shall have flown on the aircraft for at least 70 hours as a pilot-in-command.
- The applicant must hold at least a valid class II health certificate
- The applicant must hold a private PPL (A) or CPL (A) pilot license.
- Minimum age of 18
Course of the training
- Theoretical training takes place as part of the pre-flight training preparation.
- Training will take place individually, practical training must be divided into at least two flight days
- Training includes 6 flight hours on the Tecnam P2006T
We fly all year round, our planes are heated.
Where to go next?
- MEP IR,
- when passing the MEP and MEP / IR courses, it is possible to carry out the combined final practical exam MEP and MEP / IR at the same time
The price is listed in our price list. Prices include aircraft, fuel and the instructor.
Do you just want to try it? Come and try our flight in a multi-engine plane. Contact us at tel (+420) 724 327 922.