Requirements for the student
- Minimum age 17, legal guardian consent required for persons under 18.
- A valid class II medical report on medical fitness with an initial medical check-up performed by an aeromedical examiner
- You need a radiotelephone license for the first individual flight (the course is part of the theoretical training).
Course of the training
The theoretical part is fully online. It consist of 12 hours of online consultations with instructor. For more information, contact: email@example.com
- aviation law,
- general aircraft knowledge,
- flight performance and planning,
- human performance and limitations;
- operating procedures,
- the basics of flight and communication.
You can buy the theoretical online course right there Order
A minimum of 45 flight hours (94 take-offs and landings) is required to obtain a PPL (A) pilot license. Holders of a valid ULL (A) glider and helicopter pilot may be credited 10% of their pilot-in-command in total PPL flight hours, but not more than 10 hours.
PPL flight instruction syllabus:
- Pre-flight activities involving weight and balance determination, airplane inspection and treatment.
- Airport traffic and air traffic management, precautions and procedures to prevent collisions.
- Control of airplane by external visual orientation.
- Flight at critically low speeds, recognizing and selecting an incipient stall and fall.
- Flight at critically high speeds, spiral recognition and mastering the flight.
- Take-offs and landings under usual conditions and with side wind.
- Maximum performance take-offs, short surface landings.
- Instrument flight, including a 180 degree turn in the horizon.
- Cross country navigations using visual orientation, calculation navigation.
- Emergency procedures.
- Arrivals, departures and cross country flights to controlled airports, communication and phraseology procedures.
It can start immediately, the training is individual with us, you plan flights yourself in our application.
We fly all year round, our planes are heated.
Completing the course and obtaining a license
The theoretical exam is composed of a test at the Civil Aviation Authority. Practical skills will be verified by the Civil Aviation Authority's examiner at our airport in Sazená.
According to the training curriculum, a minimum of 45 flight hours must be completed. However, it is only a prescribed minimum, which does not automatically qualify one for a pilot's license!
We won't let anyone who really won't be able to fly to take the final exams!
Prices of the PPL training
You can choose from several types of aircraft that we offer, on which you want to complete your training.
Training on aircraft Cessna 150/152 or Tecnam P2008JC
Price of 40h: approx. € 6 225 (7 533 with VAT) + FNTP II 5h: approx. € 528 (639 with VAT) + Theory: approx. € 302 (366 with VAT)
Training on aircraft Bristell B23
Price of 40h: approx. € 6 761 (8 181 with VAT) + FNTP II 5h: approx. € 528 (639 with VAT) + Theory: approx. € 302 (366 with VAT)
Training on aircraft Diamond DA40
Price of 40h: approx. € 9 364 (11 330 with VAT) + FNTP II 5h: approx. € 528 (639 with VAT) + Theory: approx. € 302 (366 with VAT)
Holders of UL pilot licenses, helicopters or gliders can apply for exemptions from the syllabus of up to 10h.
You can find other prices in our price list.
Where to go next?
- Do you like night flying? Take advantage of our course and get a NIGHT qualification.
- MEP, IFR, CPL, FI
- Want to become a transport pilot? Continue to ATPL!
Not sure? Come and try flying or arrange a personal consultation with one of our instructors. Contact us at tel (+420) 724 327 922.