- Pricelist for flying school trainings
- Pricelist for ATPL (zero to hero)
- Pricelist for sightseeing flights and demonstration flights
- Pricelist of aircraft and helicopter rental
- Pricelist of groundschool and theory exams
You can pay at our flight school by CZK in cash, by card or by money transfer. You can also use points from program Benefits. Course fee can be paid at once or always after a lesson flown. If you transfer money from your account, it is necessary to have required credit before the start of the lesson.
In our price list there are prices with and without taxes.
Flight hours is counted from the time of aircraft movement and ends in aircraft stop at the apron. In helicopters flight hours is time when the rotor is moving. Microlight aircraft have their own motohours.
Your training can start immediately after filling an application form and contract signature. For those who need, we can help gaining visa to Czech republic.
Individual flight can be planned in our application, but please note that you can fly maximum 4 hours per day. We fly every day, the whole year.
Training has some fees that are paid extra, but usually they are in maximum of thousands of CZK:
- Landing fees
- Exams in CAA
- Equipment – pilot logbook, kneebord, maps
- Insurance – we recommend pilot insurance
Please read these conditions carefully or ask us any further questions.