Entry requirements for MCC course initiation
- Minimum age of 18.
- Education at least basic, student must hold a valid class II health certificate according to PART-MED.
- To begin the practical training, it is necessary to complete theoretical training of 25 hours.
- The student must hold an IR for multi-engine airplanes.
Course of the training
- The MCC training course must include at least 25 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction and 20 hours of practical MCC training.
- Professional competence is a combination of skills and attitudes required to perform tasks at a prescribed level.
- The objective of MCC training is to develop the technical and non-technical components of the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to pilot a multi-crew aircraft.
Anyone wishing to complete an MCC training course must complete all stages of training in one continuous approved training course under the supervision of a training supervisor. The MCC training course must be completed within six months.
The MCC course includes 25 hours of theory and 20 hours of flight on the FNTP II flight simulator.
The course price is approx. € 2 440.
If you sign up for training with a colleague, the price is reduced to approx. € 1 417.