Helicopters in training can be a maximum of four seats and a maximum take-off weight of 2,000 kg. Training can only be done on one type of helicopter, where the pilot also takes final exams. After passing the exams, he / she is only allowed to fly with this type. In the case of interest in flying with another type of helicopter as a LAPL pilot, we offer Robinson R22 and R44 type training.
The training syllabus contains 40 flight hours. Holders of other pilot licenses with prior flight experience can achieve up to a 50 % training relief.
Requirements for the student
- Minimum age of 16, legal guardian consent required for persons under 18 years of age.
- The student must hold at least a valid class II medical certificate extended by an EU 2019/27 Part-MED examination.
- You need a radiotelephone license for the first separate flight (the course is part of the theoretical training).
Course of the training
The theoretical part takes place in the classroom at Sazená Airport. Part of the study takes the form of lectures and consultations, while part is self-study. Outline of the theoretical part:
- Aviation Law and ATC Procedures
- Flight performance and planning
- Human performance
- Flight Basics: Aircraft
- General knowledge of the aircraft
- Operational procedures
- Flight practice
- Effects of controls
- Performance and position changes
- Direct and horizontal flight
- Taxiing in hang, hang turning
- Hang, emergency situations while taxiing
- Transition from hang into climb and vice versa
- Normal takeoff
- Steep take-off and take-off with limited power
- Traffic pattern, approach and landing
- Demonstration of the steep approach and landing with limited power
- Emergency procedures
- Examination and first solo
- Yaw and recede in hang
- Turning on the spot
- Hang out of ground effect, vortex ring
- Landing with engine stopped
- Advanced autorotation
- Forced landings
- Sharp turns
- Fast stop
- Advanced take-off, landing and transition training
- Inclined terrain
- Limited space
- Navigation problems at low altitudes and reduced visibility
- Radio navigation
- Basic instrument flight
It can start immediately, the training is individual with us, you plan flights yourself in our application.
We fly all year round, our helicopters are heated.
Completing the course and obtaining a license
The theoretical test is composed of a test at the Civil Aviation Authority. Practical skills will be verified by the Civil Aviation Authority's examiner.
Where to go next?
The theoretical test is also valid for the PPL license. Thus, a PPL (H) private pilot license can be obtained without further theoretical testing.
The price of the course is stated in our price list. From our offer you can choose from two types of helicopters where you want to complete your training. Prices include helicopter, fuel and the instructor.