IR - Qualification for instrument flying
The IR qualification entitles the pilot to fly by instrument
Requirements for the student
- An IR (A) applicant must have a PPL (A), including a qualification for night flights or CPL (A) rating, and must have completed at least 50 hours of flight time during cross country navigations as a pilot-in-command on airplanes or helicopters of which at least 10 hours must be on airplanes.
- The student must hold at least a valid class II medical certificate extended by examination according to EU1178 / 2011 Part-MED.
- Minimum age of 18
- A valid radiotelephone license
- An IR (A) applicant must demonstrate the ability to use the English language by passing an IR exam which we can also offer you.
- To begin practical training, it is necessary to complete the theoretical IR (A) / ATPL (A) instruction in an approved ATO. The student must submit a certificate of completion of the theoretical IR (A) / ATPL (A) course before the course begins.
Course of the training
- To begin practical training, it is necessary to complete the theoretical instruction IR (A) / ATPL (A) in an approved ATO. The student must submit a certificate of completion of the theoretical course IR (A) / ATPL (A) before starting the course.
- We have prepared an advantageous offer of IR theory lessons for you. The lessons take place remotely and study materials are included.
- This discounted price is only valid if your flying training takes place in our school.
- An IR (A) applicant must demonstrate the ability to use the English language by passing a specific English language exam. We also organize IR English exams in our school. We also prepare IR English courses for you.
Recording of past experience: The CPL (A) holder or module - Instrument Flight Basis qualification graduate may have a total of 10 hours less training.
Flight time training for SEP / IR (A) qualification:
- Ground preparation: 2h
- FNTP II flight hours: 30h
- Airplane flight hours: 30h
It can start immediately, the training is individual with us, you plan flights yourself in our application.
We fly all year round, our planes are heated.
Prices of the SEP/IR training
Training for PPL(A) holder
- Course fee: approx. € 390 (472 with VAT)
- 30h FNTP II: approx. € 3 169 (3 835 with VAT)
- 20h DA40: approx. € 4 682 (5 665 with VAT)
- Total: approx. € 8 242 (9 972 with VAT)
Training for CPL(A) holder
- Course fee: approx. € 347 (420 with VAT)
- 25h FNTP II: approx. € 2 641 (3 196 with VAT)
- 15h DA40: approx. € 3 512 (4 249 with VAT)
- Total: approx. € 6 499 (7 864 with VAT)
The syllabus shown here is set to meet the minimum permitted flight instruction hours permitted by the regulations. In case of interest, it is possible to increase the number of hours in the aircraft at the expense of the simulator hours. Discuss the need for your lessons with the instructor!
You can find other prices in our price list.